Re: [Harp-L] jazz chrome update

I taped it. There was only a 1/2 hour given for each act. The band Hendrik played with did 3 tunes. The station cut to break half way thru and came right back without warning. I hit the pause button on my recorder and missed about 5 seconds of the beginnings of the tunes. Oh well.

He always stays for about 3-4 days when he comes to town so I can get plenty of his playing then.:)

mike