[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey Benefit - Video by Reach

I received my 2 video set of the J.Ricci Harp Blowout produced by
Reach. It's great. Cool to see & hear some of the people from the
list playing. I enjoyed that as much as the "big name" players. Also
interesting to see the jam circle at SPAH.

If you're new to the harp (like me), it's a learning experience to
watch a live gig.

Great job Reach.

Thanks, Pete