Re: [Harp-L] Re : Just a thought.....

On Oct 14, 2005, at 10:52 PM, Hurricane Ramón wrote:

Audio Technica's equivalent to a SM58 ( reall a super smooth mic , in fact it's a touch sweeter than the SM58 shure can't remember the model now ) .

I tried an Audio Technica like the one you described. My friend has it in his home studio. It was incredibly clean for the harmonica, esp. with acoustic diatonic or jazz chromatic. Reproduced all the sonic qualities better then the SM58 wtihout sounding shrill.
AT stopped making it about 3-4 years ago. It was superior to the SM58. I might find out what model it is and try to locate one on ebay.

mike