Re: [Harp-L] speaking of Rob P.

Bachman <harptime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As I was writing my last post I wanted to be sure I spelled Robs last name
> correctly..so I "Googled" how I thought it was spelled and low and behold I
> was correct and I was treated to a whole bunch of links. Check out this
> site..Bernard Purdie the master drummer who works w/ Rob did a drum
> masterclass...there is a series of video clips that capture Rob doing a
> bunch of styles.man oh man.as the article included states..considered by
> some as of the best harmonica man in the world.

i just got home from seeing him play 3 kickass sets at a club
in garwood, nj.  great night.

> Warren "gettin' sleepy" Bee

yeah, tell me about it.  this stayin' out all night stuff sure
used to be easier...

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?