[Harp-L] Re : Re: Burials

Jonathan Metts sez :

" You guys be careful out there, you never know what kinds of people you'll rub the wrong way. Little Walter and many other great players have died in silly disputes over playing ability. Mix that machismo with too much liquor and it can be really dangerous. Remember, music is about communication, not competition.

Jonathan Metts "

Hurricane sez :

Jonathon :

No truer words have been written , good if not a great point .

I did feel intimidated that night when I recieved such hostile feelings from the sax man in question . I wasn't to worried as long as he was in sight and my arm's reach since he was such a little man in size and I am a monster sized XXX neck type petite person , but , I know this fact " little guys can pack  heat " so I didn't let my guard down till I saw the " Finger " dissapear into that rainey night .

Easy Blood Brother :)

H.R.

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx