Re: [Harp-L] Question for harp historians

Hey Smo-Joe,

--- Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Only one other person has ever come close (as
> far as I'm concerned) to his magnificent
> tone...Bob McFarlane of Alberta Canada.
<<Snip>>

Hey, I just met Bob McFarlane for the first time
last weekend at the Rocky Mountain Harmonica
Festival here in Denver. What a nice guy. You're
right about his sweet chromatic tone! Lolly!

Bob was one of the presenters in a tone workshop
and I just couldn't get over his sweet vibrato...
It just wouldn't quit!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

http://mail.yahoo.com