Re: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Sunny girl

This was not Sunny Girl. She has not done any talent shows on prime time.

The Iceman

-----Original Message-----
From: steve <mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:12:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Sunny girl

 About 4-5 years ago I was watching one of those talent shows on prime time TV
where all the different entries would come out and do their thing for a few
minutes.There was a young girl about 8 on that show who was, of course, playing
harp and the crowd was stunned and so was I (well, I was actually jealous).
After the crowd had their haircut they asked her some questions and she said
she's recorded professionally in studio and a few other deals.  If I remember
right she was from the Eastern states somewhere.Could this be the youngster
known as Sunnygirl? steve