[Harp-L] RE: I'm stuck! Where to go from here?

Hi Jim -

I would recommend all of the above, and occassional
(if not regular) meetings with an instructor who would
help keep you accountable to practice, and the right
kind of practice too.

I would definitely start with bending practice though,
especially if you are playing 1st, 2nd & 3rd positions
already. A player needs to be able to isolate the
individual pitches well on these holes to make good
use of these positions...especially 1st & 3rd.

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs