[Harp-L] Hello Frm Hurricane

Dear Ken :

Congrats on yor first duet performance , cool huh , welcome to the club .

I have been with this forum ( Harp-L ) for quite a while now and have followed your post's . To see how you have developed is way cool .

Reading your developement & that of others here is a way for me to relive some of my earliest times on my journey through the :

" Harmonica Highway Of Life .

¡ Stick with it Mojo , I really know you will

- now - !

Because . . . .

........ it's ( performing ) an addictive thang & I'm a total junkie whern it comes to live performing . . .

- - - Hmmm I'm in need of a fix come to think of it :) heh heh heh .

Sincereley :

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx