From: John Kerkhoven <solo_danswer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 01:10:34 -0400
Subject: [Harp-L] Sunny girl

I'm surprised that no one responded to the Sunny Girl web link posted a few
days ago.

No doubt many of you know about her. I didn't. Quite amazing ... and
humbling. At fifteen she's played with James Cotton and Buddy Guy, plus a
host of others. She's got some music clips available on her site.  The
girl's got talent, and already a ton of experience. I expect we'll hear more
of her before long.

John