[Harp-L] rollercoaster

Jonathan Metts hello,

Learn to play it...The song just reeks abandond joy, and every time I play it -  I fall in love with the coolness of the harmonica!

BTW, there is a player from Milwaukee, named Steve Cohen who has a master piece version of this song....

regards,

 Frank                                                                                                                      STEVE COHEN
                                                                                                                                    P.O. Box 11145
                                                                                                                                    Milwaukee, WI 53211
                                                                                                                                    FAX 414-962-4995
                                                                                                                                    info@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>