Re: [Harp-L] lo-z to hi-z mic converter?

Garry Hodgson wrote:

Fernando Bresslau <bresslau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Garry. Do you have an RPx400? The great thing (one of) this unit is that it also has a low impedance input...

nope. i have the rp300a, with just one hi-z input.

---- Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Calrad makes a 1/4" female to 1/4" male lo to hi Z transformer. I bought one from Santa Cruz Electronics a couple of years ago. I'm sure there are other sources. You can also buy a 1/4" female to XLR adapter. I think I got mine from Mouser, but I'm not positive.

Mouser has almost everything, but their web site can be hard to deal with. The print catalogue is easier.

--
Hear Barrelhouse Solly--that's me--on the web.
http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly