Re: [Harp-L] Digitech Rpx400 patches on Digitech.com

Chris Michalek wrote:
Pitch=14 is just the name of the mod effects...ignore it.

You want to set your pitch to -12  (an octave below) set the level to
5.  It was the only way I could recreate that low rumble I get from
the bassman. For me, that patch is pretty close to my bassman sound
with my delay pedal.  The bassman is much more "creamier" but after a
song or two with the rp400 you forget the differences between the two.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. I guessed so, but this brought up a shrill ringing (no, I didn't set it to +12, I think), so I turned it off. It might be that the patch on digitech.com has the panner effect turned OFF, so this must be changed by yourselves if you want it as Chris intended it to be. I guess that the ringing might come from my headphones not being able to handle the low frequencies, dunno.

Best regards,
Fernando