[Harp-L] Dizzy's in San Diego on Saturday night (was Hangin' out with the pros in Del Mar)

He's right, here's the link:
http://www.dizzyssandiego.com/calendar.php

Gary

steve (www.thunderharpmics.com) wrote:

 Gary, the following is supposed to happen next week. My buddy, harp great
Johnny Rover, called me yesterday and is setting up a show at Dizzies? in SD
for Sat night. A bummer because I'll be at the Jam Camp.   He's got Johnny
Dyer, Junior Watson and I think James Harman and the modern day backwoods
duo of Nathan James on steel guitar etc and Ben Hernandez on great harp,
moonshine jug, kazoo, spoons and whetever else he can find.  An amazing
performance by 2 guys who were born about 60- 70 years after this kind of
music was performed regularly.  He's also got a few SD local harp players as
well to perform.  Should be a hootenanny of an evening.I think San Diego
County will have the greatest concentration of great harp players that night
than any place in the US and beyond!