[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey tape update

 . . . dit dit dit . . this just in. . . . .
There were 23 pledges for help to Pat and ten have
sent in a contribution so far, thank you. It is a two
tape set and as of yesterday they have all been sent
out. For those that have pledged and have not sent in
yet please do so. I sent Pat the money orders made out
to him for a total of $495.00 which is almost $50.00
per pledge. Very generous,
very cool ! The goal is $1,000.00 and we should make
it.
 For those that have copies how about your thoughts of
them ? Oh yea, also had a request and sent copies to a
friend of Pats that will be using some of the footage
for some TV promo spots and use on an upcoming show to
help Pat get back on his feet with some gigs.
 If you would like to help and get some copies please
email me and I'll give you the info. On behalf of Pat,
"thank you for helping me".

Reach
out*

Yahoo! Music Unlimited