Re: [Harp-L] RE: Re:Nashville Cats (JohnSebastian Jr)

In a message dated 10/7/05 6:31:11 AM, harpgawd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> One of the first songs I ever learned on harp was Night Owl Blues by the
> Lovin' Spoonful. That song still stands the test of time.
>
> I saw John Sebastian perform live one time, opening for Dolly Parton, believe
it or not. He did a solo act, singing and playing guitar, but he finished
with Night Owl Blues. It blew me away. That song grabbed me and wouldn't let go.
I agree with harpgawd that it stands the test of time and then some. I don't
hear harp like that anywhere these days.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb