Re: Re: Re: [Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

"Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now you know why people don't take the harmonica seriously.  With two
> days practice, someone with moderate musical experience probably
> actually *can* comp one of the most prominent harmonica parts in modern
> music.  After all, it's not like he asked to cover Runaway or
> Fingertips or Runaround.  Bono ain't 'Trane.

i think you're confusing cause and effect.  he already didn't take
harmonica seriously, prior to my smartass comments.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?