RE: [Harp-L] Going to see the P-Man in two days

>>p.s. if anyone out there knows how to perform laproscopic surgery. .
>.  There's a guy over here with a bum knee.  I volunteered to fix it
>up for him on Sunday.  Should be easy enough.

I could do it but for the fact that doing it on a knee would cause a
malpractice suit.

Is Popper done with the John Popper project? I like that group much
more than blues traveler.  Blues traveler never really did it for me
save for a few songs.  The JPP is actually very interesting at
times...