Re: [Harp-L] RE: Re:Nashville Cats (JohnSebastian Jr)

Robert Bonfiglio wrote:

John Sebastian, Jr. is a name that does not come up often enough on this list. One season I had the pleasure of performing the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto written for his father and two days later playing a concert at my Grand Canyon Music Festival with John Sebastian, Jr. himself. He is one hell of a guitar player and equally tasty on the diatonic! I even got to play a little tribute to his father on the concert from the slow movement of the Villa-Lobos.

John Jr. needs much more recognition as does his father who was the best classical player on the circuit during his lifetime!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http:www.robertbonfiglio.com