[Harp-L] Need Microphone Help

I've got a Green Bullet I bought new in the middle '80's.
No volume control.  It's labeled "Dual Impedance,"
but it sounds pretty Lo-Z to me.  Cord running from
mic has quarter inch input jack for amp.

Does anyone know if:

I could get a 1/4" to 1/4" impedance transformer?  All the ones I've seen
are XRL to 1/4".  Or would I have to get a 1/4" to XRL adaptor and THEN
use the XRL to 1/4" impedance transformer (Jeepers!)?

or

If the Green Bullet is truly "dual impedance," can I change it internally from
LOw-Z to Hi-Z?  Without electrocuting myself?

Thanks in advance,

Charles