RE: [Harp-L] Subject: diatonic vs. chromatic

[tongue-in-cheek, please]

Could any of you harp customizers out there do a little work for me? I'm
thinking I'd like a set of attachments built for my 'short harps' (I'm
suffering from self-esteem issues anyway, that term now being used for my
other 'instrument', not that size matters, they say). Anyhooo, I'd like a
button built that I can snap on the old 'short harp' so that I can be
accepted in certain circles and most importantly, to feel better about
myself. Doesn't have to work, I just wanna look like a real musician, HA!

;^)

Sorry folks, thought I'd lighten up the issue some, it was getting too
dramatic. Not that I haven't gotten in enough trouble here today (it was
however, I feel, a *banner* day for harp-l as far as the content, length,
emotion, and interest of the posts). Seriously, it would be hilarious to use
these in some situations, heck I'd buy one. Cost what, a few bucks to make?

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA