[Harp-L] Re : Area Code 615

Hurricane sez :

Maurice , you just hit the jackpot when you listened to Charlie McCoy .

I began to listen and study his stuff in the early 1970's , I bought the album " Nashville Hit Man " . It more or less was a reference to the fact that he was on more hit songs out of Nashville than any other Nashville musician of the day . Great songs to listen to and steal from :)

Here's a link to a place with recodings that are on casset & LP  that are the only sources of those releases

< http://www.charliemccoy.com/catalog.html >

 - so - :

Them that want's a crack at attemping to cop some heavy duty & graceful chops - -  Ya'll beter jump on these , because they are solid gold .

If you can not learn from these recordings it's a better bet that you drop the harp and take up basket weaving :)

No fooling my gang of wind winders . This is THE stuff .

Sincerely :

H.R.

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx