Re: [Harp-L] How We Can Save the Chromatic Harmonica from Possible Extinction

Hi Vern,

>What about:
>
>Vieleshilfe  (German for "many reeds")
>Schilfesatz (German for "reed set")
>Tuttocanne  (Italian for "all reeds")....my favorite!
>Roseaux (French for "reeds") .....my second favorite.
>Adlerphone...in honor of Larry
>Multireeds or the Italian equivalent "Multicanne"...not too bad IMO
>Windreeds
>Reedophone
>Reedset
>Grand Harmonica...more complete than a diatonic.
>Double Harmonica...twice as many reeds as a diatonic.
>Chromareeds
>Allineamento (Italian for array)
>
>OK, OK....I'll give up. What do YOU suggest?   ;o)

mmmm.. I wouldn't use Tuttocanne or Multicanne. 'Canne' in italian is also
a slang term for grass joints. A Multicanne player would be considered with
high respect from somebody and with a little bit of suspicion from others...
:-)

Ciao,

Claudio