Re: [Harp-L] weirdest gig

My weirdest gig? Hah! I got nuthin' on Chris.
That's gotta be the wierdest gig I ever heard tell.

Fire-boy wins, hands down!

... Well, there ~was~ the time this summer when my
band played a daytime, outdoor private birthday
party for an aging biker gang... It got pretty
weird.

We were asked to improvise bump-and-grind stripper
music for the young, well-endowed silicone bimbo
gal who did her own bump-and-grind thing on Grampa
Biker's birthdayboy lap... wiggling her
frosting-decorated "charms", encouraging the
grinning white-bearded birthday biker to er, enjoy
the frosting right in front of all his biker
buddies, their wives and, yup, and their kids...

Yeah, that was pretty dang weird alrighty... But I
still think Fire-boy still gets the prize.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com