[Harp-L] CUSTOM HARP PROMOTION

Hi Everyone,
I have been working round the clock getting custom harps ready to bring to
the 7 day, Howard Levy workshop. You know what they say about "a bird in
the hand being worth 2 in the bush", so I would prefer to sell them
sooner, rather then later. I have some customized Marine Band's in C, A,
G, D, F and low F.
I have Customized Special 20's in C, A, G, and D.
The Marine Band's are $100 and the Special 20's are $85
They are guaranteed for 6 months and I will include free shipping.
These are very responsive, have enhanced tone and are louder then regular
harps. Most are set up for overblows. They will be shipped this week but I
must receive either a check or Paypal payment by Friday October 7th or I
will bring them to the workshop and sell them there.
I will not be checking email from October 8th through 15th but you can
call me on the phone at 843-670-3154
All the best,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave
Goose Creek, SC 29445
My web site for more info on harps and CD's is bobmeehan.net