[Harp-L] Small amp

here's my good news:  Our band won the Maine Blues Society's "Road to Memphis" competition, and we're off to represent Main at the International blues Challenge, in Memphis, in January.
the bad news is that harp players must bring their own amps.  Everybody else gets amps provided.  Go figure.  So I need to find a small amp, to bring on the plane, that has a decent sound, when mic-ed through the P.A.  Any suggestions?    Don't want to make a big investment here.

bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com