[Harp-L] Dave barrett in N.J.

Just got back from Dave Barrett's Soloing workshop.  It was superb.  Dave and Joe Filisko taught the classes.  They are very thorough and inspiring.  Dennis Gruenling joined us at night, and the three of them performed.  All are awesome players, and Dennis 's playing could make a blind man see.  I ought to know.
  The skills that I learned about developing solos, have changed the way I
will approach my solos, from now on.  I went with two friends, and we all came away extremely satisfied.  Can't say enough good things about the weekend.

Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com