[Harp-L] Pink panther theme

Hi all!

I'm trying to figure out what the best way to play Pink Panther is (on a
diatonic, that is). Javier's Harping software is helping a lot, but I don't
seem to discover what the best harp (or the less worse) for playing this
theme is. All the half step doubles make everything more complicated.
I am considering alternate tunings also, but would like to know what you
experience with this song is. Do you play in a major harp? In which
key/position? Or do you use an alternate tuning?
I am aware that where won't be any easy solutions, I guess.
All advice is appreciated.
Many thanks,
D.