Re: [Harp-L] Jason SPAH Blowout: that'S wrong

Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was listening to Jason Blow Out and I got looking for who
>was playing on Shake Rattle And Roll. And I see that the
>harmonica player is Allen Holmes!!! Well, I know Allen, and
>that is not him playing on that track! Allen only playted one
> tune and this was a Jazz Tune.
>
> So who is playing on Shake rattle and roll???

if anyone can answer this, or has any other corrections to
the setlist (either song titles or players), please let me
know so i can forward to jason piercey, the taper.  he's
not a harp player, doesn't know the people or many of the
songs.  indeed, he was only there because i noticed on
emule that he was from KC and asked him to tape it.

but he did, and then he spent a couple of weeks putting
this release together and trying to get an accurate setlist.
we tried asking here, but i guess it's hard to help when you
don't have the audio to listen to.  now that y'all have heard it,
please let me or him know of any corrections, or in particular,
the names of the numerous tracks labeled "unknown".

for that matter, if you heard it and like it, you might want
to drop him a quick email and let him know that you do.
i don't begin to understand why tapers go to all the trouble
they do to preserve this music, but i'm *really* glad they
do, and it wouldn't hurt to let them know we appreciate it.
his address is "Jason Piercey" <mule@xxxxxxxxx>

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?