[Harp-L] freedom

Chris M - talks a good talk, I enjoy his expressions of thought - but when I listen to his music, it doesn't sound the way that he's been decribing music in the last couple posts.   Does anyone else come to this conclusion?

This is just an observation, not meant to offend Chris or his fans!  I'm sure if I were to hear Chris play live - it would make an instant believer out of me that he's a good player!  Though in his recorded efforts I'm just not feeling, sensing or seeing it.

That's my problem though - not Chris's.  I hope I haven't made to big of an ass of my self from stating my reality.

Sincerely,

Frank