[Harp-L] Fw: CD release date

----- Original Message -----
From: PT Gazell
To: harpon@xxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l ; bluegrassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:39 AM
Subject: CD release date

Hello Friends,

    Just heard from the replicators about my new CD
"Swingin' Easy...Hittin" Hard"   I should have the CDs by the 8th which means I will be able to start shipping to those of you that have pre-ordered starting on the 10th. If you would like to pre-order at a discount, you still have all next week to do so...follow this link for info and samples of the new CD  http://www.ptgazell.com/CDs.html
    In addition I now have posted the first of 4 free downloads. The first is from 1988 and has my friend Kirk "Jellyroll" Johnson playing the second harmonica part. We used to have a group here in Nashville that featured twin harps...this is that group in the studio. It was never released and has been sitting on my closet shelf for almost  20 years. Here's the link    http://www.ptgazell.com/FreeDownloads.html  I will be posting the others in the months to come.

Thanks for the bandwidth
PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com