Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball & Bushman Torpedo

Jay,

I have the Bushman, and it is a really nice mic. It is not distorted like a
green bullet, but you can get a nice throaty sound if you turn up the gain
on your amp. It is has a really warm, full tone. Don't have any experience
with the Fireball, but have heard really positive reviews of it.