[Harp-L] Re: Christmas Harp CDS?

In a message dated 11/29/2005 4:29:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Subject:  Re: [Harp-L] Re: Christmas Harp CDS?
To: Harp-L  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Are there any CDs out of Christmas music  played on, or strongly
> featuring the harmonica?
>  Barbara

  I'm pretty sure any Harp-L'er will love my fav. xmas album of all  time -
Charlie McCoy's Christmas album.  Prob. 20 or more years old  now and still
fantastic.  It's their versions of traditional xmas songs,  one side religious
(Silent Night, etc.), the other side non-religious (Jingle  Bells, etc.)
  I think u can still buy it from Charlie's website.  Lots of  great
Nashville cats playing.  As usual, Charlie plays mostly diatonic  harps; but he also
uses bass and chromatic at times.  But u can see  what harps are used if u
download the keysheet, available on Charlie's  site.
ron