Subject: Re: [Harp-L] recording gigs rig / Jason Ricci at Terra Blues

Garry writes:

"Roscoharp@xxxxxxx wrote:

> If I could just eliminate the loud  drunks in the audience, I'd  have CD
> quality recordings.

i  believe smith and wesson makes a device for this.  it's so effective  that
it's mere presence will sometimes do the trick.

----
Garry  Hodgson,"

....VBG.   That might work.

Speaking of recording, Garry, have you any plans to be at Terra Blues this
Thursday night (12/1) for Jason's gig?  I know he's playing Mexicali  the night
before, but thought there was still a possibility?  I'll be  there.  Can't
make his show at Paula Jean's on the 3rd, so am trekking  into the Village
instead.  Have to see Jason's live show from now  on whenever he gets to my part of
the world.  Anyone else from the "L"  showing up?

Elizabeth