Subject: [Harp-L] Question (Gabriel Grossi)

Colin Fulton writes:

"I am a beginning harmonica player and I have been trying to figure  out
what the notes are so I could write out sheet music for  Gabriel
Grossi's chromatic harmonica song "Republico". I have searched  and
searched for sheet music for the song and have tried to punch out  the
notes on a piano, but to no avail. Do you know of any one I could  talk
to, have you already figured it out, are willing to, or know any  other
ways I could get the sheet music for this so I can play it since I  am
stumped.

Thank you very much,
Colin"

...Colin, I looked on the Web and found this review of the song:
"Another restless tune is the choro â_RepubliÃo_
(http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:i6Q3uK_1Cu8J:www.ethosbrasil.com/parts/Brasil/Rebuli%8Do.pdf+"hermeto+p
ascoal"+rebuliÃo&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&client=googlet) â from Hermeto Pascoalâs
landmark album SÃ NÃo Toca Quem NÃo Quer. With its complexity and  breakneck
speed, the tune is a challenge for any soloist. Grossi revels in it,  as do his
fellow musicians Gabriel Geszti (electric piano), Amoy Ribas  (pandeiro),
RogÃrio Caetano (7-string guitar), and Pedro Vasconcellos  (cavaquinho)."

....so I'm thinking if you look in Hermeto Pascoal's album....or  for HIS
sheet music, it might be an easier find?

Elizabeth