[Harp-L] Question

I am a beginning harmonica player and I have been trying to figure out
what the notes are so I could write out sheet music for Gabriel
Grossi's chromatic harmonica song "Republico". I have searched and
searched for sheet music for the song and have tried to punch out the
notes on a piano, but to no avail. Do you know of any one I could talk
to, have you already figured it out, are willing to, or know any other
ways I could get the sheet music for this so I can play it since I am
stumped.

Thank you very much,
Colin