[Harp-L] alan wilson hooker and heat gear?

By chance does anybody have a clue about what gear alan wilson may be using on the Hooker and Heat album?  The CD liner notes mention having a bunch of "ancient" amps around the studio for Hooker to pick from (decided on a Silvertone for him) -- Wilson then may be playing through one of the other "Ancient Ones."   Does anybody have an inside scoop or maybe you can get a general idea from the sound?  (BTW, I think the sound is great; that's why I'm curious -- and yes, I know a lot of the sound is him.)  Hooker seems to really enjoy playing with Alan.  Thanks.  --John K.