Re: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Questions for those who teach

Fernando Bresslau wrote:
> Could you describe it better, please? I didn't have time to go to
> Filisko's WS... :-)

Joe has a device made from a section of a plastic milk jug handle with
holes drilled in it the same spacing as a diatonic harmonica.  The
plastic is translucent white, and he's cut away the cross section.  He
can hold it in his mouth and show the position of the tongue blocking
the holes, to demonstrate effects like split octaves, flutters and
such.  Pretty neat idea.

-tim