[Harp-L] Lee Oskar's Moustache

In a message dated 11/25/2005 11:57:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>The  tenacious moustache grabbing quality of LO  harps is well known to us
>furry faced harping units. I'm wondering what  other solutions  have been
>tried to make  LO's more  friendly.

When this was last discussed, i posted my solution which has always worked
for me, tho i usually play Special 20's.  My solution is to put a tiny  dab of
silicone seal in the offending corner areas.  Once it  hardens, the covers
never again catch my moustache.
ron