Re: [Harp-L] Volume Pedals

Roger Boyce <roger.boyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  I want to use a volume PEDAL with my amplified harp...I do not care for the inline volume controls.....however, my Ernie Ball VP Jr. sucks tone and has an abrupt taper -with most of the volume control occuring at mid volume of the volume roll-off.
  Have you tried using an EQ pedal before the volume pedal?

  http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=guitar/search/detail/base_pid/150067/

  You can get up to an 18 db boost/cut before or after the volume pedal.  You can experiment and effectively amplify or dampen the effect of the volume pedal.  You can also use the EQ to boost your tone and/or control feedback.

  Hope this helps,

  Will Vogtman

http://www.channelcatsbluesband.20m.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman