[Harp-L] Portable amp

One more thing about the Pignose Hog-20 .... Take their warning seriously concerning the batteries. If you leave the amp uncharged for a long period of time the batteries WILL DIE. This happens to people constantly. I see these amps advertised on eBay all the time with dead batteries. I had a customer contact me just yesterday with the same issue.

  This is not the fault of Pignose - its just a fact of life with lead-acid batteries. They must stay charged. Leave your car battery dead for a month and see what happens :-)

  Once again, I love my Pignose Hog-20 and play it all the time. I've even taken it to a coffee shop and played a gig with it.

  Jim McBride