Re: [Harp-L] jazz

I have known Clint Hoover for 20 years.
He's got fantastic tone on the chromatic and stellar chops. I also
like his vibrato and his in one of the reason I have evolved mine to
such a high level.
I also think he has superb folk/country-style blues chops on the
diatonic.  He is a very good jazz chromatic player but I wouldn't put
him in the jazz diatonic class.