[Harp-L] Re : Tulsa Read Hit With Mouth Cancer

My breath brother :

Dear Tulsa Red your in our prayers , your in our thoughts and in our hearts now and forever . God Bless & guide you and your family during these times of trouble .

My personal prayer is to make you feel better as soon as possible and that you continue to enrich the lives of others as you have been doing all these years of playing the harmonica and make your family grin from ear to ear too when your back on top of it again blood brother .

I know personally that inside you realize the joys you have brought into many others lives . The lonely , the sick and the forgotten sad lives you brightened are the powers that you have to draw from , they all know how you made them feel when they were down and out for the count and want nothing less than the very best for you and those who love you .

Your music is the blood that flows through America and the whole wide world when it comes to music from the heart of a mans soul , you have already done such a wonderful thing to the world already and the prayers from those who know you and those who don't are here for you now in you hour of need .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx