Subject: [Harp-L] RE10s for sale on Ebay---Check it out...

Hi Brady:

They came up fine for me when I tried the original links.   What  a neat
collector's item for all those Jason Ricci fanatics out there.  Good  luck!

Elizabeth

Brady Mills writes:

"My links don't work, and I can't figure out why... so if you're  searching
for the RE10s...

Go to HYPERLINK  "http://www.ebay.com"http://www.ebay.com
And search for: RE10

They  will come up. Currently the starting bid is $25 each....

Check it  out.

_____

From: Jason Ricci  [mailto:jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 4:19 PM
To:  'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE10s for sale on Ebay---Check it  out...

Hi everyone,

Jason's partner Brady, here. I've never  posted on here, so I hope this
works. I just posted a couple of our numerous  RE10s on Ebay. Check them out,
if you want  one.

Thanks,
Brady

Here are the links:

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitem
Z7368589617QQcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"http://cgi.
ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitemZ7368589617Q
QcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitem
Z7368593742QQcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"http://cgi.
ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitemZ7368593742Q
QcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem