[Harp-L] Re: dimi 10 hole jazz - was William Galison

Well, if you want to include diminished tunings, you have to include Ed
Coogan.
 He can definitely play convincing jazz-type lines on the 10 hole.
 I hear that he no longer is focusing on the dimi tuning, but am sure is he
coming up with other interesting approaches.
 I wish there was some link to his dimi recordings on the web, but I don't
know of any. If he gave me permission, I would put some up on the web when I
got a chance.