[Harp-L] My list of Jazz Harp players

My list of jazz diatonic players (not in any kind of order)OB ability
doesn't equal Jazz Skills.

Howard Levy
George Brooks
Otavio Castro
Sandy Weltman
Allen Holmes
William Galison
Sebatian Charlier
Greg Slapczynski
Michele Herblin
Michael Peloquin

I've heard Tim Moyer play some great jazz but I'm not sure that he
would consider himself that so I'm not adding him.  I feel the same
way about my buddy Rosco Selley who I think is an absolutely
incredible and very fluid player.

I love these guys but Carlos delJunco is not a jazz player nor is
Jason Ricci.  Actually Peloquin isn't a jazz guy but he certainly can
do it if he wants to.

Who am I missing?  I sure there are many...
Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone