[Harp-L] HARMONICA BRACE wanted

In a message dated 11/18/2005 2:34:47 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time, Randy
Singer writes:

I loved  my new black harmonica brace, had two nice big knobs on each
side to lock  it down.

Randy, sounds like the one made by Bushman.  If it's not, try  it.  It was
Madcat's top choice when this came up for  discussion almost a year ago.  I
bought one and it's the best i've  ever tried.  Musician's friend is where i got
mine, for c. $25 total,  iirc.
Ron, your friend in the Keys, still cleaning up after the flood