[Harp-L] "Jesse James" on PBS Feb. 6 2006 9 PM EST

Hi all,

I wrote a few months ago to advise that I'd done a lot of harmonica in styles ranging from very traditional to very electronic for an upcoming PBS documentary on the life of the outlaw Jesse James, scored and produced by Brian Kean, who wrote and produced the music for Ken Burns's Civil War series on PBS.

I've just been informed that the documentary will air on PBS on Monday, Feb. 6 2006 at 9 PM EST.

I'm going to watch, hope you do too.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com