From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Jason Rosenblatt
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 7:18 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Mystery Harp Player

Hi Harp Folks,

I was in the studio yesterday when the engineer, who is also a  upright
bass player, mentioned that he did some gigs a while back with an
amazing "diatonic" harmonica player who was able to cover the jazz
idiom left and right. (Be Bop, Coltrane, Standards, convincing solos
etc.)

This harmonica player is from New York, is apparently a watchmaker,
played on Bagdad Cafe soundtrack and is not Howard Levy. Does anyone
know who this guy is and whether or not he is in fact a diatonic player
who can play convincing jazz on that particular instrument?

Thanks,

Jason