Re: [Harp-L] Teacher in LA

----- Original Message ----- From: <larryboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A couple of weeks ago I posted a note looking for a teacher in San Diego. I got
lots of answers and I really appreciate it. However, I was wrong. My student
is moving to the Burbank/North Hollywood area. Could you recommend any teachers
within an hour of Burbank/North Holyywood?

Where is Mark Wilson?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Boy,

Give Jon a call, he'd sit down with him. All your guy would have to do is work his
way to Sunset Blvd and take it toward the beach until it dead ends in Malibu. Shouldn't
take more than an hour or so depending on traffic..Mark